CryptoTab Browser

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

A New Beginning! Fitness and Philosophy: The Game Plan

Hello, my name on the Internet is BASSFZz, otherwise know as Zerse. I started streaming on Twitch.tv/BASSFZz and I want to start writing short articles for my very own blog. This post here is just to give you guys a brief introduction is what this blog will become, and my plans for it.

I recent decided towards the end of December that I wanted to be strong. I don't mean look strong. I mean BE STRONG. I wanted to be able to jump and flip around like the TappBrothers on Youtube. I wanted to be able to recreate the many feats that Bruce Lee once did in his life time. More than anything, I wanted to take advantage of my youth.

The saying is cliche, but still true no less. You're only young once. Being that I'm, getting older, I wanted to be able to at least once in my life, reach a peak level of fitness to see what my genetic limit was. I have a healthy body blessed to me by God. I don't have any medical conditions or problems breathing or disorders...so why not use this body and try to push it to it's limit? Okay. Maybe not it's limit, but close enough.

However as I started thinking about making this blog I wondered, what if it could be more than just fitness? Instead of simply talking about fitness facts, or exercises, what if I used this blog to write about philosophy as well? This way I could train not only my body, but my mind as well!

What got me motivated into the creation of this blog was honestly something that probably gets a lot of people. I wanted to help people. What better way to do that than to give them small, easy to digest reading material, you can gaze at while at work.

I'll still be creating long videos on my Youtube channel, BASSFZz, but here will be the shorter articles I will write talking about my fitness journey. I'll go over what exercises I'm doing, why I'm doing them, and I trying to create a program I think anyone can emulate to obtain that raw, explosive, Bruce Lee like power, quickly and efficiently, without ANY MONEY from the gym or equipment.

I will try to write one to two articles each way, focusing on both Philosophy and Fitness. I want us all to grow stronger in both body and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Found Isometrics: The Core Of My Method

When I was a young man, I was small. Smaller than most people actually. It wasn't just that I was small, I was also skinny. Needless to ...