CryptoTab Browser

Thursday, January 23, 2020

I Shall Call It...the EXPLOSION METHOD!

I've only recently wanted to create my own form of Fitness training. It is not some long held dream I've always had. To be frank I never wanted to be a fitness YouTuber or Blogger for that matter. What convinced me to start creating this method was a realization. Modern Fitness is filled with a lot of garbage.

There's such a focus on "looking good for the Summer", or the "Hollywood Six pack abs", which is a very unrealistic expectation forced upon men, (more information of that in the future). I feel that Fitness has lost most of it's meaning. In fact, the primary reason why people are even into Fitness nowadays to get clicks on Instagram. Women mostly only exercise their lower body half just to get the "Instagram Booty" and get a sponsorship. Or you have people who legitimately want to lose weight, but get trapped in a cycle that never really addresses the issues that they have.

Now, let me be clear . I'm not saying there isn't any Fitness YouTubers out there putting out good information. I'll name some that you should check out right now actually. You have Jeff Cavaliere from athleanx.com, Pure Bullfit, the Tapp Brothers, Elliot Hulse, Everyday Damn Fitness, just off the top of my head. After combing the web for years I've found many men who inspired me. They've given me most of the information and ideas I will present to you in the upcoming weeks and months to come. I love each other their channels, ideas, and have learned so, so, so much. Don't think I'm just saying that everyone is only into Fitness to look good, however there's a lot more people wanting to get be sexy while naked, rather than being strong and powerful.

That's what my focus is. It's my firm belief that looking great will be a result of BEING GREAT. Looking sexy or good in the mirror should be the result gained from having function strength that can actually help you in life. That's what I want. I want REAL strength. I want EXPLOSIVE power, and hand to hand combat skills that will keep me alive, or at the very least grant me some degree of confidence. This is what I want to strive to gain. I want strength that can be be developed quickly and efficiently.

A lot of models of modern exercises are very time consuming. P90X from Tony Horton gave us Hour long exercises. He modified it in P90X 2 and later P90X 3, but the fact remains that a lot of people don't wanna spend hours in the gym. I certainly don't. There was also the need for equipment and weights and whatnot that I just didn't have the money to spend.

Sean-T had the Insanity Trilogy as well, with a fantastic idea. Max Interval Training. It was basically a super long form of High Intensity Interval training, otherwise known as HIIT. The basic idea is to work out at a High Intensity for short periods of time, rest for a short period and then redo the round. Insanity was cranked to the MAX, meaning you put in maximum effort for a long time, rest slightly, and then go on and on.

While Insanity is a fantastic cardio and fat burning exercise workout, it doesn't seem to do much in the way of functional strength that I want. It was about creating a body that could work at it's maximum for a long time, but to what end? If I'm just some guy minding my own business in a desk job, why do I need this much cardio? Why would I need this much effort?

Insanity went through a few revisions I never tried out for myself. Which means more functional training was probably included in it. However, I can say that overall it is great but not at all what I wanted.

I was also never interested in building size either. I wanted a lean body that held an impact when striking that allowed for flexibility and grace. In that respect, Insanity would do the job very well, however something was missing. That was strength building. Power building for my punches and kicks.

Let me be clear here, I'm not saying you shouldn't do P90X or Insanity, I'm explaining that it didn't give me what I wanted. Honestly I think everyone should look into both programs. This also includes all of Jeff's Athlean X program's too. I'm a firm believer in absorbing what is useful, and discarding what is not. After saying all this you might be asking? "Well what the heck do you want then!?" Well let me tell you. 

I keep repeating it over and over again. I want strength and power. Strength enough to rip a phone book in half. Impressive superman strength in a small frame that will blow everyone's mind. The type of strength and speed that Bruce Lee had. He was a marvel of what the human body could achieve. I want to experience what it was like to have that power and strength.

How do I go about achieving it though? That's the question I've asked myself and is the purpose of me developing my own Program or rather Routine at first to try to obtain. In a simple method that doesn't make me big and bulky. It keeps me lean, but explosive and fast and grants me the endurance I need to keep on going like the Energizer Bunny.

Here's the skinny. I intend of combining Three...you heard me...THREE different forms of training into one master system or exercise Routine. Perhaps even Four. I'm going to be combining Isometrics, Plyometrics, Lean Hybrid Muscle training, and HIIT interval training into one Program to gain superhuman strength in a small or lean frame, and endurance to use that power I have obtained. In the coming articles I'm going to be breaking down and explaining each form of exercising and why I'm including them in my thought process and creation. There's going to be a lot of Experimental workouts I'll give up for free so you Readers can give me feedback while I try to create it.

The name I will give this program...if I ever sell it...which I probably won't...will be the Boosted Explosion Method! It's silly, but I like silly stuff you won't forget.

Thank you so much for reading. Please subscribe to the Blog for future updates. Follow me on Twitter @BASSFZz, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: BASSFZz, and follow me on Twitch.tv/BASSFZz. I'll be conducting some livestreams where I talk about my ideas and exercises live.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Found Isometrics: The Core Of My Method

When I was a young man, I was small. Smaller than most people actually. It wasn't just that I was small, I was also skinny. Needless to ...