CryptoTab Browser

Monday, January 5, 2015

Fairy Tail 414- Igneel's Death and Natsu's Despair

So the new chapter of Fairy Tail was illegally released today, as it usually is released on Monday, and well I have to say...great job. You killed off a major character in the manga almost ten chapters after he finally came back. *Slow clap*

I'm not even going to lie, I had a feeling Igneel was going to die the moment Acnologia got back up. Honestly, I was actually really angry and sad that Igneel died. For one thing, we as an audience will never get the chance to learn about him as a character, aside from Natsu's flashbacks, but more than that Natsu's entire life's mission is over now. We did finally learn that the Dragons went inside the Dragon Slayers to prevent more people from turning into Dragons, which I think is reasonable. The other reason was because they wanted a chance to take down Acnologia.

I'm actually a little confused as to why Igneel and the other Dragons didn't try to take down Acnologia when he attacked them during the S class exams. I guess they were waiting for the chance to take out E.N.D. and Acnologia at the same time. I don't know and hopefully the other Dragons will explain what Igneel didn't.

One thing I'm really looking forward to is seeing how Natsu will react to this. I think this could be the starting point for a revenge arc for Natsu. The demons are all gone now so the only real threat Fairy Tail has to face again is Acnologia. With six other Dragons flying around the world a good question to be asked is if they'll come finish was Igneel started. I don't think they will. I think in Fairy Tail tradition it's time for Natsu to get another powerup.  He's unlocked the Dragon Force now, so he'll probably combine it with his Lightning powers and try to take on Acnologia. I'm not sure how that'll work out, considering not even Igneel could beat him.

I'm thinking that the damage Igneel already did to Acnolgia will be the key factor here. It's true that Natsu is out of magic power right now but think, at least I hope, Natsu will bathe in Igneel's blood and recover and get stronger. That's the only way I see Natsu being able to stand up against Acnologia. Plus there's still Wendy and Gajeel, so they might be able to help him do something. If they let Acnologia get away now there's no telling when he'll come back.

I'm not sure what'll happen in next week's chapter, but I'm certainly looking forward to it.

As always thanks for stopping by to read my post, go check out my YouTube videos if you haven't already and have a great day. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Found Isometrics: The Core Of My Method

When I was a young man, I was small. Smaller than most people actually. It wasn't just that I was small, I was also skinny. Needless to ...