CryptoTab Browser

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Video Preview

So hopefully you guys no by now my channel has be restricted to videos 15 minutes long or less, which really makes it hard as hell to make the videos I like making. More than that it has placed a severe stop to production. While not severe...but it has certainly hurt me a lot.

Anyway I have a few videos coming up soon.
A two part special on online dating is coming up in the very near future.
Also I'm going to post a video on "Alpha and Beta males," which is something I think will turn out very well. I'm going to finish "What Does Being a Real Man and Woman" soon too, but the third part of the video series will probably end up on my Extended Channel.
Then there's the video series I got coming about dating, that tackles it from an honest, brass tags, kinda way I think everyone will enjoy.

As always post suggestions for future videos you like to see, and thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Found Isometrics: The Core Of My Method

When I was a young man, I was small. Smaller than most people actually. It wasn't just that I was small, I was also skinny. Needless to ...