CryptoTab Browser

Saturday, January 10, 2015

My Workout Regime

So I uploaded a review of a few supplements I tried and so I thought it was important to also add on what type of exercises I did while I was trying them.

So my workout was pretty simple and lasted usually between 30-45 minutes because I added Martial Arts practice to it. I also focused on mixing Cardio with Isometric exercises because I wanted harder and denser muscles, but not to become really big.

So basically the Workout is very simple and won't take long if you remove the Martial Arts portion.

Isometric Bicep Curl- hold 7 seconds
Isometric Chest Press- Hold 7-10 seconds
Isometric Tricep Extensions- Hold 7 seconds
Plank- Hold 30 seconds
Isometric Wall Squat- Hold 10 seconds
Isometric Calf Raise on one leg (requires good balance) Hold 10 seconds on each leg
Isometric Push-Up- Hold 30 seconds
Isometric Bridge Hold 10 Seconds
Isometric Superman- Hold 7 Seconds

REMEMBER! If you chose to follow this you must BREATH throughout each exercise. Never hold your breath or you run the risk of raising your blood pressure.

Click Here for more Isometric Exercises and descriptions of the above exercises and more info on Isometrics:
http://www.isometric-training.com/
https://www.nsca.com/Education/Articles/The-Often-Forgotten-Exercises-Isometric-Training/
http://www.livestrong.com/article/236739-isometric-exercises/



Then I would practice Martial Arts for 20-30 Minutes, but you guys can skip that and replace it with anything you want or nothing at all.


Finally I would do something I got from Mike, from sixpackshort cuts, which is this right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jhRdJTt8sY

Now instead of doing this for 1 minute straight I would actually do 5-9 reps, rest and then go back to it. I would do the "Superset" about three to five times and rest.

So the entire workout without Martial Arts is about 10-15 minutes and the "Superset" will have you drenched in sweet if you do it right. XD

Now here's something cool about Isometrics. It's not going to make you really big...but it will make you super strong and fast in record time. I might have to make an entire video on Isometrics.

Another cool tip NO ONE will tell you about becoming stronger and faster is tension exercises. Basically what this is, is individually tensing up different muscles groups for several minutes, THEN firing off every muscle group together at the same time.
What this does is it strengthens the neural network pathway to your muscles and increase your mind-muscle connection, which will make you faster an give you better muscle control. Again, this is a real trick that NO ONE will tell you about, at least no one I know of. XD

So comment below any questions you have, and if enough people want it I will make an entire video revolving around isometrics and how I exercise.

Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you cool cats soon :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Found Isometrics: The Core Of My Method

When I was a young man, I was small. Smaller than most people actually. It wasn't just that I was small, I was also skinny. Needless to ...